We are looking for a Yard and Warehouse Operative to join our team…
We are looking for a friendly and hardworking team member to join us at our base in Treswell. The successful candidate will join our yard team and work closely alongside our Yard and Warehouse Supervisor to ensure an efficient working environment between the yard and our on site teams.
We are an award winning family business where every person counts and are looking for a new team member to join us as we grow through our next exciting chapter!
- To assist in the loading and offloading of vehicles
- To carry out general yard upkeep including; vehicles, warehouses, hedge cutting, grass mowing etc
- Collect and deliver goods to and from suppliers
- Control stock and materials kept in warehouse/workshop
- Be able to participate in site security including locking up and unlocking
- Driving to and from sites at short notice
- General maintenance of properties at Treswell and rented properties
- Comply with Health and Safety legislation, codes of practice and the Company’s Health and Safety Policy
- Undertake any training in support of the company’s business activities
- When required follow the same codes of practice and key tasks as a Rigger
- Undertake any other tasks that may be required
- Carry out regular building, yard and perimeter maintenance checks to include fire extinguishers and building maintenance—completing and reporting on behalf of the company
Key Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- To represent Trans-Sport.tv in a responsible manner being polite and courteous at all times therefore upholding our high standard of services
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Willingness to participate in different areas of work other than those outlined in job description
- Reliable and punctual
- Basic Health and Safety Training
- Driving licence is essential
- Organisational skills
- Comfortable with a fast-paced warehouse system
- Have a flexible approach to working hours and tasks set
- Self-motivational skills
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach
- Team player
- Can do attitude
If you would like to apply for this position, please download and complete our application pack and submit alongside your CV.
Please submit both completed documents to email@example.com or use the button below. This position will close on Monday 27th September 2021.
If you have any questions or would like to talk through the role, please call Rosie on 01777 248258.