We are looking for a friendly and hardworking team member to work alongside our Technical Manager at our busy head office in Treswell, Retford as a Technical Administrator.
The ideal candidate will join us with the opportunity to develop within the business and learn about our industry. Although previous knowledge of administration skills are an advantage they are not essential. We are happy to consider an Apprentice position in conjunction with Lincoln College or University Graduate Scheme.
We are an award winning family business where every person counts and are looking for a new team member to join us as we grow through our next exciting chapter!
- Providing administrative support to Technical Manager include filing, archiving, document amendments and template creation, etc
- Manage Technical Managers diary along with booking and maintain travel arrangements
- Answering the telephone, accurately taking messages and processing enquiries
- Assist with the planning process of the on-site team
- Assist with updating company software (Hiretrack)
- Assist with the development of new processes and systems
- Arrange and maintain local crew information
- Arrange and maintain external transport
- Assist Technical Manager with event specific administration (printing drawings, paper files, rigging notes, risk assessments, sign off, costing documentation, etc)
- Manage the Trans-Sport.tv OneDrive system for laptops onsite
- Work with Management to improve systems
- Comply with Health and Safety legislation, Codes of Practice and the Company’s Health and Safety Policy
- Undertake any training as required
- Undertake any other tasks that may be required
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has proficient computer skills including Microsoft packages
- Technically minded
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced industry
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently as required
- Ability to prioritise and have a flexible approach to working hours and tasks set
- Driving licence desirable but not essential
- Can do attitude
- To represent the company in a responsible manner being polite and courteous at all times therefore upholding our high standard of service
For the right candidate, we will:
- Offer a competitive pay package including pension contribution
- Allow individuals to develop by working alongside existing experienced crew
- Provide the opportunity to Cycle to Work package
- Provide a full and comprehensive training package
- Provide an excellent path of progression
This a full time role based at our head office in Treswell, working Monday – Friday 0800 – 1700 however candidates will need to be flexible where needed.
Applications close Tuesday 19th January.
If you have any queries or would like to apply for the position of Technical Administrator, please submit your CV using the button below.