We are looking for a Logistics Co-Ordinator to join our team…
We are looking for a friendly and hardworking team member to join our team at Trans-Sport.tv head office as a Logistics Co-Ordinator. The successful candidate will join our office team helping to coordinate our logistics operations.
We are an award winning family business where every person counts and are looking for a new team member to join us as we grow through our next exciting chapter!
- Book and control Operational logistics including hotels, flights, trains, local crew, ferries, vehicles, tolls etc
- Maintain Fleet Management system (Fleetcheck) and records associated with:- Maintenance schedules including services and inspections
- -Tacho records and downloads
- -Vehicle check sheets
- -Taxing vehicles
- -Condition of vehicles and contents
- -Fuel cards
- -Licence check
- -Insurances (Subcontractor)
- Assist with booking and management of Carnet submissions
- To work with Management to improve systems and reports
- Undertake any training as required
- Undertake any other tasks that may be required
Key Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- A Level qualification desirable or relevant industry experience
- Computer literate including Microsoft package
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently as required
- Ability to prioritise and have a flexible approach to working hours and tasks set
- Driving licence
- Can do attitude
- To represent the company in a responsible manner being polite and courteous at all times therefore upholding our high standard of service
This role will close to applications on Friday 17th December.
If you would like to apply for this position, please download and complete our application pack and submit alongside your CV.
Please submit both completed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the button below.
If you have any questions or would like to talk through the role, please call Rosie on 01777 249485.