We are looking for Event Crew to join our team…
We are looking for a friendly and hardworking team member to join our onsite teams as Event Crew. The successful candidate will join our busy rigging team helping to bring events to life, predominantly in the world of live sports including pool, snooker and darts as well as an array of popular television shows.
Our teams are lucky enough to travel all over the world on different productions as well as working in all corners of the United Kingdom. We are a well established team working closely with the BBC, ITV, Sky Sports and many more incredible production companies.
We are an award winning family business where every person counts and are looking for a new team member to join us as we grow through our next exciting chapter!
- Responsible for loading and unloading equipment at our yard in Treswell and on site
- Installing and dismantling of equipment on and off site as required such as sets, trussing and event set up
- Work as part of the installation team with supervision as required
- Comply with Health and Safety Legislation, codes of practice and the company’s Health and Safety Policy
- Undertake any training as required
- Undertake any other tasks that may be required to assist with the senior management
Key Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Basic Health and Safety Training
- Driving licence (HGV desirable)
- To represent Trans-Sport.tv in a responsible manner being polite and courteous at all times therefore upholding our high standard of services
- Ability to work under pressure
- Expected to drive long distances and willingness to stay away from home
- Be prepared to work at heights
- Flexible in approach and energetic
- Team player
- Can do attitude
- A full training schedule will be provided for the right candidate
- It doesn’t matter the background, as long as you’re hardworking, willing to learn you can be successful at Trans-Sport.tv
No previous experience in the events industry is necessary as full training will be given. As long as you are willing to work hard in a team with a positive attitude – this could be the job for you.
If you would like to apply for this position, please download and complete our application pack and submit alongside your CV.
Please submit both completed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the button below.
If you have any questions or would like to talk through the role, please call Lily or Rosie on 01777 248258.